Sunday 2 March 2014

Using my scanner to tell a story,

So here is my story, 



First of all there is a photo of me and my wife at Christmas, if we both didn't go to work we would be almost inseperateable. She is my best friend. Also christmas is a big time in my family and I like Christmas.

There is a few Pokemon things, I like cards and games, since I was young I have played Pokemon and its something I have not grown out of. Mosty likely I never will.

There is also some RAM from a computer and also a USB I really enjoy computers and studied this for a while. I fix friends computers and also give advice a lot, even at work I give tech support when some of the others need some advice or something small fixed. There is a little Iron Man on the USB and that’s my fave comic and movie series.

The pastport is because I am about to go on the biggest adventure of my life, I have never traveled outside Australia so this is pretty big,

The white and green keychain is from Japan, it is the sign to a trainstation in the prefecture of Tokyo called Akihabara, this is Japanese Nerd equivelant to Mecca, and will be the first place I visit in Japan, It was given to me by my old Japanese housemate Miki, who I can not wait to see in Japan again. 
There is also a comic that is very blurry in the background, It was probably the first Japanese comic I read and the start of my obsession with Japan.
Apologies for the crappy scanning, the scanner I have is pretty old, 

No comments:

Post a Comment